5 Years in the beauty industry
- Graduate of Minnesota State University Mankato, Interior Design, Art, and Marketing
- Graduate of Regency Beauty Institute
- Minnetonka Bumble and Bumble Design Workshop
- Oribe Advance cutting classes
- Continued in-house Raydiance Salon training
I like to listen to my client’s wants and needs, and create a personalized look that is appropriate for their style. I enjoy doing a variety of things with hair, whether it is coloring, cutting, styling, and formal looks, for women, men and also children. I look at each client as an individual artistic situation where I add my own unique style to create a lasting impression that keeps my clients coming back. It is my goal that everyone feels fabulous after they are in my chair.
I worked at Cole’s Salon in Savage for two years. My husband and I moved to Mankato in 2012 to be closer to family. In my search for local salons it was the positive vibe and also the creative, and inspiring atmosphere at Raydiance, that I was certain it was the right place for place for me. We are like a family here, and I really value that aspect of the salon.